Friday, March 10, 2017

STAMPlorations Spotlight - One stamp. three ways!

Hello friends! I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. This is my 49th spotlight feature and I hope I will be able to inspire you. This one focuses using one stamp in three different ways to make subtle changes in the background.

Here is what I created...

I am sharing this at the Fusion Card challenge - Scrambled letters (Thank you so much Kimberly for your suggestion), 613 Avenue Create #195 - Anything Goes!. Addicted to Stamps #232 - Make your mark and Simon Says Monday Challenge - Make your own Backgrounds.
 
Here is a closeup into each card...



I have used Scribbly Splattery Grunge December 2016 Stamp Club Set, Bloom Sketches August 2014 Set, Art Deco Border Builder Stamp set and Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies
 SheryRuss_Scribbly Splattery Grunge-preview BloomSketches.jpeg
preview-CrazyDoubleRunningStitches-Rectanglestmp1029.jpeg
  
Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

12 comments:

  1. They are all stunning Deepti, that teal blue is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty Deepti! I like the elegant designs and color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the STAMPlorations new images & dies! Man! These are out of this world beautiful, so inspiring! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, very eye catching and so very creative x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous trip of stamps Deepti! Love the beautiful blues with the black and the lovely backgrounds! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp for our Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely delicious colors! Very elegant and beautiful set of cards Dee! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are gorgeous, Deepti! I love that you chose turquoise for your backgrounds...it's so striking, and really makes those beautiful blooms pop! You always know how to inspire us...Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, I love the stunning colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the collection of cards you made Deepti - the color is beautiful and you let the poppies stay the star of the show on each!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous - but I love the blue version!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deepti, those are WOW-mazing cards. I love those flowers all. Thanks for playing along with Addicted To Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete