Monday, November 10, 2014

CAS-ual Friday's Stamps feature - Tags!

Hello friends!! Today I am here for CAS-ual Friday's Stamps  feature post. For this post I thought it would be good to create some Thank you tags for the Thanksgiving :) which is right around the corner.

I created set of four tags using the CAS-ual Friday's Funky Square Tag Fri-Dies and CAS-ual Friday's Casual Vine Fri-Die , CAS-ual Friday's Amber Waves Stamp set

And here is the closeup into the tag.... to show the inlaid technique used.

To make these tag, I did some in laid die cutting of the vine die over the smaller square from the set. I used Tim Holtz watercolor card stock for inner piece. Colored it with Distress inks as water colors. Stamped the sentiment and added the ribbon of coordinating colors as that of the fine.

I enjoyed making these tag! I hope I was able to inspire you. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

30 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are so beautiful. I love the colors and the inlaid die technique you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Deepti, love the inlaid look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These will be so cute on top of some gifts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deepti these are just stunning!! LOve that funky square tag die!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the inlaid look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you inlaid the dies on here and those wonderful colors. Great tags!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these tags!! The inlayed design looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the inlaid vines with these tags, Deepti! The colors are so pretty and perfect with the matching ribbon! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant use of the dies and love the colors, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These little tags are just ADORABLE!! Love them! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cool Dee! I love those brightly colored vines!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful tags! Wonderful combination of colors, the whole excellent. Thank you for the inspiration:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cute tags, Deepti!!!! Lovely use of the colours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those dies are so cool! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO lovely Deepti! The bright colours are just so cheerful and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. O EM GE
    COOOOLLL
    love the color
    and this is like a product from a company that can get if they have a new showroom open
    aaah I dont know the name in english
    now remember it is like company souvenir
    cool adorable and love you have did here Deepti..soo talented lady you are..hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow!! Those are so artsy and so fabulous! What adorable little tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet tags Dee. Love the colored wines and how it splits the colors on the tag. Wonderful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful tags! I love the bright ribbon that matches the leaves and the dark/light panels that show the leaves to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  20. One of my all-time favorites, Deepti! LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I feel very inspired. These are beautiful. Hugz

    ReplyDelete