Tuesday, March 25, 2014

ATSM #88 - HOLIDAY

We are back with another amazing challenge this week at Addicted to stamps and more... HOLIDAY which opens up a wide range of ideas, from projects for any festive holiday or for some holiday destinations or whatever comes to your mind when you think about holiday... There are numerous possibilities. We also have very talented Guest Designer Anni of Annikarten, joining us back this week with a very adorable card :) Now to my DT card, I went with the Christmas theme for my Holiday card...

To make this card, I was inspired by the sketch at Retrosketches #107 this week, the beautiful photo inspiration of ornaments at Merry Monday #101 - Red, gray and white . To make this card, I first die cut a partial circle from white card base, scored lines on it. Cut out a red panel to go underneath. The mitten are free digitals from The Alley way stamps which were colored with Spectrum Noir markers.
rest I adhered all the elements on card base, embellishes with some sequin stars and wrote the sentiment.
 
There is a lot more lovely inspiration from the DT, Please visit our challenge blog here. The winner will receive a wonderful prize from our sponsor this week Stamplorations. Take a peek at their store here

I am excited to see what you will come up with ....

I have another card, this one made for a few challenges :) I was inspired by the Case Study #183 where the talented and one of my favorite crafter Joni Andaya of Papel with love is the Muse. I was also inspired by the House of cards March #2 - Add a button Classic/ CAS challenge. The buttons added are special to me as I got these wooden buttons from India :) and finally I am linking it up to Seize the birthday - Topping of stitches



 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment :)


41 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are beautiful, Deepti! I am so in love with the Christmas one though! It is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deepti
    Fabulous card....,
    Love the mits.....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards Deepti. I especially love your ATSM card. The way you've attached the mittens is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Christmas card! I like all of the layers and details that you added, especially those red starts. They really pop on the white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards. The mittens are adorable on the Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that Christmas card is stunning! Such a fun layout and your (free!!!) mittens are adorable! Gotta go check them out! Thanks so much for playing with the Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are great. I love those buttons on the second card! VERY pretty card. Love the first one too - you can't ever start too soon on cards for the holidays!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Deepti - I like your collage of buttons and sequins - very elegant color scheme! Thanks for playing with us at House of Cards, I hope to see you here next time, too! Cornelia, HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely LOVE this -the buttons super cool touch!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute and cozy pair of mittens on your Christmas card, Deepti. So glad you're playing along this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the string hanging out, I always drop my gloves so need one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card for our challenge at House of Cards! I think a guy would even like getting this flowery card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cool card...I love your layout! And I really like how you have the mitten strings peeking out at the bottom layer too...SO cute and clever!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved how you have placed the mittens and their strings on first card ,Very beautiful take on Joni's card :) !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your mitten card is so cute with the strings hanging behind the panel and peeking out at the bottom Deepti! and your button flowers are so stunning in the browns!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two awesome cards, Deepti! Those mittens are so sweet and I love them in gray and red. Great idea for the string too! Your second card is just lovely. Love the cream and brown; it looks so soft and gentle. Wonderful designs on both cards. I think you've got a couple of winners here! : ) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute set of mittens. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Deepti. Love your striking mittens. Clever layering of your elements with a few splashes of red, fab card. Have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are both fabulous! LOVE the gorgeous monochrome and the fabulous layout on the second--perfect with those buttons! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :) HUGS and have a great rest of your week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet Christmas card. I love those mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love these dear little mittens and the sequin stars, Deepti! And the second card is so classy! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Two beautiful cards, Deepti! Your mittens are adorable on your first card, and I love your wooden buttons on the 2nd card! Once again, you've knocked it out of the park with your amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I adore the mittens on your Christmas card, perfectly clean and simple. Love it!

    Great dimension on your celebrate card too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. your cards are always a feast for the eyes... these are no exception! just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous work! Love the elegant button flowers the mittens are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Both cards are wonderful Deepti, those wooden buttons are incredible and totally hoardworthy, although using them a special card for someone is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  28. GORGEOUS projects!!! Love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I saw your sweet little mitten card in the gallery at Merry Monday, Dee, and had to come and tell you how much I love it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cuteness on your first card and I LOVE the second card with the coral looking gold bits!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Both cards are wonderful, Thank you for playing along with us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous Deepti! I love how the string from the mittens peeks out of the bottom corner of the panel. So creative! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  33. Both cards are really gorgeous. Love the buttons and sequins on the second, ...the mittens on the first are too cute!
    Thanks for playing with us at House of Cards.
    Rosi x ....CAS-DT

    ReplyDelete
  34. Deepti, I love those sweet little mittens, what a cute card for Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful cards, Deepti! I especially love your Christmas one - those mitts are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  36. Adorable card, Deepti! Just love your cute mittens and great design! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fabulous cards Deepti! I love the Christmas card sooo much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wonderful job on these cards :) Love the design for the mitten one!!!

    ReplyDelete