Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Love for nature...

Well, well... this card is dedicated to our recently found love for our little patio. Lately, me and my husband worked a lot to improve the overall look of our patio which was ignored for quite a lot of time. Both me and my husband are not mush fond of gardening but the poor state of the patio forced us to dig our hands deep into the mud ;)
Guess what our efforts paid off... we got so motivated that we even painted out gate and patio bench, LOL

When I saw the Fusion sketch I thought about the flower pots in tiers and the colors are inspired by CAS colors & Sketches challenge this week. the pots in this card are hand cut and drawn. Here's my card.

Here, are a picture of my recently updated patio :)



The challenges for which I am playing this card are -
1. Fusion Card challenge #10


2. CAS colors & Sketches #28


Hope you enjoy my card :)

Supplies used are -
Stamps - Holiday spotlight stamps for grass, flowers in the pot and the sentiment from My Minds Eye - the sweetest things stamps purchased at my local craft store
Ink - Memento Dew drop dye inks

6 comments:

  1. Nice, Better than my expectations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design of your card (and your patio looks fantastic!)

    Louise from CC&S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous...I've always wanted a planter like that! Your patio is so pretty...I have such a black thumb :(

    Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Deepti! I am so amazed and impressed with your drawing and the colors are so pretty!
    It looks like all of your hard work paid off in your garden...I'm sure you and your hubby will enjoy it more now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design - great CAS style! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty take on the sketch. Love the cascading flowers

    ReplyDelete