Friday, May 17, 2013

let's party...

This is a quick card and my third post today :). I made this card after being inspired by CAS(E) this sketch challenge #28, couldn't help creating yet another card for today :)


This was another easy card. All I did was to select the focal image from Clip art available in MS- Word. I then added the circles representing bubbles from champagne by using Auto shapes options. The size of the circles was then altered. I then colored them using my golden gel pen.

Here's the sketch CTS 28

Hope u like it :)

6 comments:

  1. I love your take on this week's sketch...so fun and perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab take on the sketch, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch-What a great card,fun yet classy-i like it :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the doodled frame. Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh....champagne bubbles! What a perfect use of the sketch! And I love them in gold! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo! Love the champagne bubbles and use of gold which is very trendy at the moment. Love your take on the sketch, Deepti! Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete