Monday, May 20, 2013

Happiness...


Pastels add elegance to you card, so I love to use them and CAS on Sunday gave me a chance to make a card using pastels, so couldn't resist. Besides, ABNH gave a chance to create a CAS card. And yesterday my dear husband was kind enough to let me buy some stamps at Michaels to add on to my stamp collection ;), so I used them :) Here's my card...


To make this card, I stamped the flowers with some masking technique, also stamped the pastel stripe using another stripe stamp. The added a card stick with a sentiment Happiness. The inks used were bright, so I stamped them first on a scrap paper and then on my card stock to get a pastel shade.

ABNH challenge image is -


Hope you enjoy my card :)

The supplies are -
1. Stamps - Michales stamp memory and lace, Studio G - i clear stamps 
2. Inks - memeto dew drop inks


2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card! You hit this challenge out of the park! So glad you joined us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! I love pastels & you've really made them shine!

    ReplyDelete