Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sailing hello...

My 'Sailing hello' is the card inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches #80 - Sketch by Linda C. challenge this week and the colors at CAS Colors and sketches #19 challenge.




So to make this card, I took out felt from my stash to coordinate with the colors in the challenge and created a sail boat by fuzzy cutting the felt pieces to match the elements on the sketch. To further coordinate with the sketch I created the sun n the the birds :)
Thus creating a scene at the ocean :)

I want to play this for:







Hope u enjoy my card.

13 comments:

  1. Love the bright bold colors against th ewhite! Pretty scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fab take on the challenge. Great use of felt and all that fussy cutting, so clever! Thanks for joining us at CAS-COLOUR and Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your felt-pieced scene, so sweet! Great use of the colours too. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours and Sketches

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love the texture of the felt, and the colors look so good against the white base. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this scene! The white space you've left is just perfect (hard to get that right...I rarely do! lol). FAB take on the sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Barb :) it feels great to hear comments from u and am honored to see you in my followers list :)

      Delete
  6. dang... your card is just way too cute, deepti!! love the way you used the felt!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful use of felt! Great use of the colours too. Thanks so much for playing along at CC&S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful - love the use of felt. Great creative use of the sketch & color challenges! Thanks for joining us for the color challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dimension of the felt...this is fantastic! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card - Thank you for joining us at CAS Colours and Sketches. Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete