Friday, March 8, 2013

Birthday for the lady...

My "Birthday for the lady" card is inspired by women :) Well it's International Women s' day and and I want to celebrate it by making a card. This one is especially dedicated to all the crafty women :)



I have followed the sketch at Seize the Birthday, the colors pink at Fashionista challenge and colors of my kitchen white and also coffee being made in the kitchen serve as inspiration from Paper craft Star challenge this week.

I want to play this for the following challenges -

1.Papercraft Star Challenge #135 - your kitchen colors




2. Seize the Birthday #9-Feminine




3. Fashionista challenge #13-pink


Hope you enjoy my card :)

7 comments:

  1. pretty card! thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational card! Love that flower border on here. So lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/03/52-card-pickup-210.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty ... really elegant ... Thank you for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coffee in any kitchen is my kind of kitchen - great card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card..great colors. Thanks for joining us at Seizce the Birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us over at Fashionista this month, Carolxx

    ReplyDelete